Hi,
I want to know if Jira/jenkins/bitbucket has the ability to integrate with NOLIO?
If yes, how ?
Thank you
Yes, it does.
To do it, you'll need to decide what you want from the integration and then find or write things to do it.
I know this is a vague answer, but it's because "integrate" is a suitcase word - it does not tell us what you want, just that there is something there that could be almost anything.
Ok, in our entreprise some people work with Nolio, so i need juste some documentation about integration Jira/jenkins/bitbucket with Nolio?
What do you want from this "integration"? Without any knowledge of what that means, all I can do is point you at the docs Jira has on webhooks and its REST API
I talk about to create a communication between them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.