I followed the instructions on this page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-access-issue-collector-form-without-embedding-it-in-a-page-826872619.html?_ga=2.154582010.311068457.1530121063-117366610.1529354464&_gac=1.190119513.1530196039.Cj0KCQjwjtLZBRDLARIsAKT6fXyd_kt5XouqumRUGiR33tS6dBbfBafuMt1x7aTY3rHYf5_TgA4pDPgaAoxLEALw_wcB
and replaced the demo collectorId with my collectorId and replaced localhost with my domain, but I get an error message that says "Oops! Looks like this form no longer exists!" I've tried this with several collectorId's with the same result.
This is the URL that results in the screenshot below:
https://dsa-projects.atlassian.net/rest/collectors/1.0/template/form/collectorId=0a80f453?os_authType=none#
Hi connie.nomann@slcc.edu,
Here's the URL format I've always used:
https://[Jira URL]/rest/collectors/1.0/template/form/[collector-ID]
I just tested it on a Cloud instance and it worked for me.
What happens when you try to visit the Issue Collector in Jira? The URL to the collector's setting page should be in the format:
https://[Jira URL]/secure/ViewCollector!default.jspa?projectKey=[project-key]&collectorId=[collector-ID]
Does it load as expected either from a URL or from the Jira admin console? (Visit: Project > Settings > Issue collector)
I've seen the image in your screenshot before, but it was when the form was "disabled", not "missing".
Let us know!
Rachel WrightAuthor, Jira Strategy Admin Workbook
Hi Rachel,
Thank your for your replay.
I use your format and replace [Jira URL] with my coud instance of Jira and [collector-ID] with the collector ID for the issue collector I created:
https://dsa-projects.atlassian.net/rest/collectors/1.0/template/form/collectorId=cba667f8
and I still get the "Oops! Looks like this form no longer exists!"
I can view the issue collector I created when visit the control panel. Here is a screenshot of the list of collectors:
Thanks for the additional details. What happens when you try this link?
https://dsa-projects.atlassian.net/rest/collectors/1.0/template/form/cba667f8
It doesn't load anything for me, but it doesn't give the error either. If that's doesn't work, here's what I'd try next:
1. Create a brand new Issue Collector, to see if maybe there's something wrong with the existing one and a new ID allows it to work.
2. Submit a bug ticket to Atlassian.
Let us know if any of the above work!
Cheers,
Rachel Wright
There must have been something wrong with the Issue Collector I was trying to use. I created a new one and it worked with the format you shared.
Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.
Best,
Connie
I'm in the same boat - I need to customize the form but i'm unable to. Can this be reported to Atlassian as a reportable bug for fix?
It's yet another issue Atlassian gets comments on frequently, but won't do anything about
We need to be able to send a simple URL to people for an issue collector. Not a dialog buried in some CSS script embedded within a web page. Just a simple URL. Why is that so hard. None of the above did anything for me.
Same. Was not able to generate a URL using the steps above. And our company intranet does not allow Javascript so I'm a bit stuck.
Years later and we still can't do links in Jira Server.
I'm having the same issue with the CUSTOM collector, damn!
Year 2022, i m here for the solution and disappointed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.