Can I use the workflow as per https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-18763 and even some of the others from the JIRA Server project?
They seem to do exactly what I'd like.
Sorry, but this particular workflow is not shared publicly as far as I have been able to determine today. Our documentation on Sharing your workflow explains how you can import other workflows from marketplace or your local machine for use in Jira Server.
However we have not yet made our own workflow on jira.atlassian.com in use in that project available. I will reach out to some other Atlassians that manage that particular project to see if we might be able to export our own workflow from this project and provide it to yourself or other Jira Administrators that might want to use a similar workflow.
Thanks, yes I know about the importing and marketplace which is why I thought your own would probably be in there so thought I must be missing something!
If the admins there can take the time to share those, that would be awesome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.