I am currently using ngrok to host my Jira's add-on. Now i have a completed working add-on and would like to find a way to host it. Have anyone successfully run add-on using Apache or Ngnix?
I am using Linux box. Thank you in advance!!
Hi!
What language is it written in, or is it totally static (i.e. just HTML, CSS, javaScript)?
Cheers,Christian
hi Christian,
I followed closely this tutorial https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/project-activity/
It's mostly Javascript and some HTML, CSS like you mentioned.
thank you!
Well ok - the tutorial is based on nodejs - which would mean you have some server side processing/dynamic stuff.
In the case of nodejs, I would recommend Heroku.
If it would have been totally static i.e. HTML, CSS and Javascript (client side, not server side!) then I would have suggested Amazon S3.
This is probably a good one to start if you look at Heroku: https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/getting-started-with-nodejs#introduction
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.