My team frequently adds watchers to existing tickets. With the release on 6/27/2018, I have gotten an influx of questions about how to add watchers to a ticket?
Hi Katy,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Nothing in 7.10.2 have changed that affects how you add watchers, you still just click the number next to Watchers and that will bring up the screen where you can add watchers.
Mikael,
That option no longer appearing. I only see an the eye icon where I can either add myself or remove myself. I can no longer add someone else. The image that you screenshot above, is what my team used to see.
Are you using Jira Cloud or Jira Server? I see the eye icon in Jira Cloud when looking at the detailed view via a Board, not on the Server.
We currently use Jira Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.