I have JIRA Software Evaluation 9.7.1 installed on my WIN10 laptop at work. which I can no longer use because all items in the Programs directory are now locked. I want to move the JIRA Software which I had been developing to a new WIN10 laptop where I have Admin privileges. I do not want to change the version of JIRA and want to keep everything the same including all my development work and reuse my license.
That said, I'm currently using JIRA software version 7.9.1 <= yes, I know it is not supported - and would like to end up at 7.10 I thought I could go from 7.9.1 on laptop-1 to 7.9.1 on laptop-2 and then update the version to 7.10 later. If someone thinks I should go directly to 7.10 via this move to a new laptop please let me know. I'm learning as I go - unfortunately.
Can someone please point out how to do this?
Any documents I've read were a bit old and a lot of them talked about upgrading - and at this point I really need help . . . I don't want to lose any of my work.
Thank You