I want to create a project board with EPIC but I can't find any useful buttons. The product support instruction is also outdated.
Where can I find information to support the project and EPIC board creation flow?
Why JIRA is sooooo hard to use????
Hello Grace Wang,
Could you please explain more clearly what you need? What do you mean by Epic board?
Kind regards,Paulo Alves.
I want to create a board that can use EPIC feature. For each ticket on the board, an EPIC can be associated with it. But right now I can only create Agile board and it does not allow me to use Epic to label the ticket at all.
Hello @Grace Wang,
On an Agile board, the Epics are available on the right side of your Backlog just beside the main, Project menu!
Just click on the Epics button which opens up a small window where you can then create a new Epic and associate Issues with it.
Happy Jira-ing!
Just to add to that, you can drag the issues to epic and it will associate epics with those issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.