Hello,
Atlassian is updating Jira ticket view, I don't like it : See here : https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/the-new-jira-issue-view-938040503.html
How can I disable it permanently ?
Thanks,
Answer : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/how-do-i-turn-off-new-issue-view-globally-for-my-Jira-instance/qaq-p/716851
Not in the Cloud. Server and not upgrading might work, but is not recommended
ok, but the density of information is a serious issue with ne new view.Don't we have something to edit the layout ?
I can now said that the new interface is also broken, as image in ticket cannot be displayed
I'm opening a ticket.
I'm in the same boat. A bit annoying to have to click the "See Old View" when I want to add tables to ticket description, seamlessly add tasks to an epic or sub tasks to a task. This is outside the usual gripes of how slow the UI is now.
same here
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.