Is it possible to Integrate Jira and SharePoint?
Are there any add-ons to do so?
Thanks!
Dinesh
HI @Dinesh
Please have a look at this add-on.
This add-on is no longer available - it has been archived.
I am trying to find the same information. Is there anyone who knows how to integrate JIRA/Confluence/SharePoint? I installed the SharePoint Connector for Confluence, but receive error message: :This add-on couldn't be loaded. It has one or more errors that prevent it from being enabled." There is no additional information provided.
Anyone?
Hi Teressa,
The SharePoint Connector for Confluence is only able to integrate content from SharePoint to Confluence or the other way around. It is not supposed to work with Jira. If you want to install the app in Confluence and SharePoint you may follow this guide.
When you encounter problems with the installation of this app please contact our support team.
Cheers,
Juliane Neumann
Communardo Products GmbH
Hi Juliane,
Thanks for getting back to me.
Hi Dinesh,I'm not sure if this is the kind of integration you're looking for, but I created an add-on that allows to show Sharepoint data on JIRA issues. Take a look at Sharepoint Select Custom Field on the Marketplace.Not sure if you're still searching for this, but I though it could help the people that might come into this post with the same question.
Hi @Paulo Ramalho @Teressa Reed @Juliane Neumann {Communardo} is there any add-on or connector that can help to fetch the jira issue result on sharepoint? Thank you in advance.
I'm only aware of the SharePoint/Confluence connector and I don't believe that will surface JIRA filter results pulled into Confluence.
Thanks @Teressa Reed if you find any info, please let us know.
Hi @Dinesh
If you are looking to integrate Jira with SharePoint, you can try SharePoint Connector for Jira, which has just been released! I'm not sure exactly what your use case is, but I would suggest you give it a try!
Here there are some of its features:
Easily insert documents located in SharePoint Online and OneDrive into Jira.
Connect documents in real time and keep them always updated.
If you have any questions, feel free to request a demo or contact our support team.
Klaida
If you're just trying to see Jira issues in SharePoint/Viva dashboard, you could try the Jira web part: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-and-SharePoint-integration/qaq-p/831584
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.