I am looking for information on how to remove myself from a software product to free up a license. I see that I can revoke others but for me the box is grayed out.
what "product"? Are you wanting to remove yourself as an Agent for JSD? The System Admin will need to do that.
I am looking to remove myself from Jira Service Desk. I am the System Admin.
As per my knowledge ..If you are the System admin then the user who has the System/site admin only can deactivate you.
Hello Jason,
You cannot inactive your own user or in restricted projects remove yourself from the People or User tab if you are the only one there.Access to applications or products is done in Jira through groups, so to free your jira Service Desk license you will have to go to groups and take yourself out of the jira-servicedesk group.
If thats not enogh you will have to go to Administration->Application and see which groups are linke to service desk, if jira admin is linked too you should separte those permission. Although you will be affecting everyone in that group.
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.