I am not able to see user settings to change password of users. I am admin.
Also need to change the email id of users, but not allowing me
HI @Saurabh Saxena
Welcome to the community!
Could you please confirm that you have been logged in as an Admin?
If yes, then you should be able to see add/edit the user settings.
yes I am logged in as Admin , but could not see
Are you using LDAP for user management?
my email id is my user and email id we bought from Outlook365.
No LDAP
Are you using Fisheye for the first time?
If yes then after installation of Fisheye you need to create a user with login ID and password.
Once done this user will not have the admin access.
For Admin access, you need to login..At the footer, you will find in Administrator link in Yellow color, click on it and then log in.
Could you please share the Administrator Link ? I am not seeing any link or yellow line as you suggested. Thanks
https://id.atlassian.com/login to login to myaccount
providing my username and password \
Then I am logging to domain.atlassian.net and it is asking mu username ad password and correctly login
No Place I am seeing any change password or email change options
Are you talking about On-premise(self-hosted) fisheye server right?
There is no fisheye cloud available then why you are login to https://id.atlassian.com/login and all.
I am not using Fisheye
and JIRA on Cloud .. not on premise
ahhh..as you have been tagged as a fisheye/crucible so I was provided the information about it.
In my earlier comment also i was asked you is what are you using fisheye first time?
Ok, no worries go to the user profile on jira cloud then change the password.
As you mentioned in your comment using reset password also you can change it.
Thats what I am saying.
I am not able to change the users profile and change passowrd or email id for any users despite I am admin
also.. reset password will send the email, however the email does not exist, so want to change the email instead deactivating the user
It's better to raise a support ticket to Atlassian as it is Cloud.
They will help you in a better way.
Thanks Yogesh.. Raising a ticket to support team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.