Is there a way to see a graph by component so we can see how many tickets a component has taken and how many are done?
Hi @Thivanka De Silva,
You could come really close with a two dimensional filter statistics gadget on a dashboard.
First, create a filter to collect all the issues you wish to report on and save it. Then, add the two dimensional filter statistics gadget on a Jira Dashboard and use the filter as the data source for the gadget. Select status and components as input fields for the X and Y axes and you will get something like this:
If you prefer to have your axes the other way around, just switch the allocation of the custom fields to the X and Y axis.
Great - that is an awesome view.
Totally noob question but where and how do I create these - if you can link to documentation setting this up I'm happy to follow the steps.
Please refer to the following article
How to create dashboard:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver074/configuring-dashboards-921473196.html
Adding the Two-Dimensional Filter Statistics Gadget
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira063/adding-the-two-dimensional-filter-statistics-gadget-683542466.html
Thanks Ollie! Am I able to add date filters to these views?
As far as I know, it is impossible. You need to filter the data in the query condition before.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.