I tried to login into Bitbucket.org and it says my account is inactive, I click to send a validation email but it never arrives (waited more than 24hs). I reset my password and those emails are getting thru just fine. Thanks.
Hi Juan! We've checked our mail servers and looks like all emails have been sent successfully.
Can you try again and see if you receive it (don't forget to check the spam folder)? What happens if you reset your password? Can you send a screenshot when you get the message that your account is inactive?
Kind regards,
Hello Ana,
Thank you for the response. I looked into the spam folder and nothing.
I attach the screenshots for when I try to login into Bitbucket. In the second screen my email seems correct as I also use it to login.
A year ago my password was reset but I only setup a new one a few days ago.
Regards,Juan
Hi @Juan M, thanks for the screenshots! We've reactivated your account now, please reset your password using this link and try accessing again.
Let us know how it goes!
Cheers,
Ana
Thank you Ana for your time. I am now logged in. -- Juan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.