Under Board settings, when I add a new column, it tells me It won't show up on the board without a status but there's no way to add one from this page and I cannot find any other way to add a tag.
Hi Daniel,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
To add a status to the column, just drag and drop the status you want in that column. You can either move one of the statuses that are under a different column, or one of your unmapped ones. In your included picture the only unmapped status that you have is the Resolved.
But what if I wanted to add a new status? I can't seem to add that. I have a button that says ADD COLUMN but i'm missing the ADD STATUS button.
Here's more of the page.
You can only add the statuses that are available in the workflow that your project is currently using. To add a new status you would first have to add it to the workflow before you can add it to the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.