Using Change Management project would like the Organization field available on the Create screen. It is available on the View/Edit screen but not Create. Thanks in advance.
Look at your issue type screen scheme and screen schemes. You'll see a screen assigned to the Create function.
You'll want to modify that screen to include the Organization field or if adding it makes it identical to the screen for view/edit, consider removing the create screen and assigning the same screen for all 3 tasks.
Thanks for the reply, Randy. I appreciate it.
That is what is strange. I did modify the Create screen to include the field (see screenshot) but still doesn't appear on the actual form. I will test removing the Create screen and assigning the same screen for the 3 tasks.
Happy to help.
If that's the case, i would look into your field configuration in service desk and verify that the field isnt marked as hidden and that users have permissions to edit the field (per the note in your screenshot).
JasonS,
is this the customer organization or a select list of organizations to pick from e.g wal-mart, apple?
Victor
I think we are off track here. You cannot add Organizations to the Create screen. It really is not an issue field. You could do something w/ automation or a transition that might fit your needs. I know...it is weird that you can add to the screen.
Ah, thanks Jack. I guess I can just train my users to select the organization on the View/Edit screen. Not as intuitive and they may forget but we will survive. Thanks again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.