I'm having trouble working out from the pricing pages how much Bitbucket will cost. Assuming Standard plan at $2/user/month, ignoring minutes and LFS:
Repo1 has UserA, UserB, UserC, UserD, UserE, UserF, UserG
Repo2 has UserA, UserC, UserE, UserF, UserG, UserH
Repo3 has UserA, UserE, UserI
So, that is 9 distinct users across all repos, a maximum of 7 users in any one repo, 8 users who are participating in repos of greater than five people. How much do I pay? I assume the answer is $18/month, but I'm slightly concerned that it could be more in that the users in common between Repo1 and Repo2 (Users A, C, E, F, and G) will be double counted.
Also, I'm not 100% sure that UserI will attract a charge, since she only participates in a repo that could alone be free.
Hope someone can clear this up for me so I can take the details to my company for a decision on upgrading to the Standard tier.