I know this has come up before over the last few years (many times) but appears not for a while so I thought I'd ask the question again in case there has been any developments in this space.
I want to be able to track progress at sub-task level. So when sub-tasks are moved to done they show up on the burn-up chart.
E. g. I have a Story, I break it down to 5 sub-tasks, they are all estimated at 2 hours each, so as each one moves across the board to done I should see progress on the Burn-Up., as opposed to only seeing progress when the entire Story move to done.
There are many advantage to doing this, early warning signs etc. etc.
Many people appear to want this, have things progressed or is ti still not possible to do in Jira or via some Jira Add-on?
Thanks,
John.