Hello,
I have reviewed similar posts, but unfortunately, they do not resolve my problem.
1. I am an Administrator and a project team member
2. Board Settings has a saved filter. When I edit the filter query from Board Settings I see all the stories that I have entered. BUT Directly under the Filter is a message "Some issues in the Saved Filter will not be shown on the board. Link to View unmapped statuses which contain these issues. Selecting the link brings me to active sprint board which does not have anything as I do not have an active sprint yet.
3. I can create an issue/story from the backlog or Issues and filters section. I even assign the sprint to the story.
4. When viewing the Backlog, none of the stories appear in the assigned sprints. I can only see the stories when selecting the Issues and Filters.
So...my 2 questions:
1. How can I move the stories found under Issues and filters to the backlog?
2. How can I stop this from happening to new stories that are entered?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Atalossian