Does Jira have a built-in email sync option that does not require any installations? I am trying to link my Outlook emails to Jira tickets, without having to go through my company IT.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "link my Outlook emails to Jira tickets". When Jira sends notification emails they have a link to the actual issue in Jira. I'm sure I'm missing your question here.
It is not possible without an add-on, yet.But there is a new feature request as "Attach an outlook email by dragging into Jira directly"
JRASERVER-60178
I meant a way of seeing the email from the issue itself. Basically, I don't want to have to fish for an email every time progress is made on a ticket.
So is the question answered by Mesut's response? Are you wanted to attach an email to a Jira issue? If so you should accept his answer. The reason I ask is that your response above doesn't seem to convey that to me. If the question is still open I have the following question.
You mention "seeing the email". Is the email a Jira notification or is it simply some email someone sent you?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.