I am considering setting up SAML authentication on our subscription but we currently have a mix of Internal users and External users using the application. I'd like Internal users to authenticate using SAML but would still like the possibility of providing contractors access using the Atlassian account. Is this possible?
Hi Chris
It is possible. Here's the authentication flow when you mixed those two authentication options:
Hope this helps.
Thank you for the clear and concise response. I was also wondering if this would be possible.
Glad to hear my response was helpful for you, Wilfried. And thanks for voting up the answer. Please feel free to ask in the community if you have other questions.
Hi
but then we can't use User and Group provisioning from Azure to Atlassian Cloud Products as we can't assign external users to our provided groups. Is that correct?
So am I right then, that only SAML work and provisioning of our "internal" ( aka verified domain) users?
thanks and regards, Damian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.