I need to transfer all repos in one project in one team to another team, can I just transfer the ownership of the project and it will take all the repos with it?
Hi Ezra! Welcome to the Atlassian Community
Transferring projects it's not possible at the moment, you'll need to transfer the repos individually. If you'd like, you can submit your idea as a Feature request at Site/master. Other users will be able to vote for it or add their comments and we'll take this feedback into consideration for future improvements.
Have a good day!
Ana
But how do I transfer a repo from one team to another? Whatever url I enter in the transfer pop-up, nothing happens?
Hi @Wim_vander_Veen, thanks for reaching out!
Keep in mind that you don't need to enter the full URL in the transfer pop-up, just the Workspace ID. Can you confirm you're entering the right Workspace ID? Once you do, you should see something like this on the next step:
Then, you'll need to select to which project within the new team you'd like to move it, and click Accept. Did this work for you now? If not, are you getting any error or can you see anything in the screen that is preventing you from going forward?
Let us know!
the problem indeed was that nothing on the repo settings page says 'Hi, here I am, I am your repo ID'. This confusion of terms, and where to find things, often happen to me at Bitbucket
This is currently not possible!A request has been created to have this feature implemented here:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-12947
Please upvote this request so we may get this functionality in the future
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.