Hey,
I've a convoluted question regarding creating tickets via email using Jira Service Desk.
- user = person with a problem to report
- emailAccount1 = customer success email account
- emailAccount2 = technical support email account
As a company with 2 email addresses for users to interact with - legacy issue!
I’m having an issue with the user not receiving customer notifications and not becoming the tickets reporter after forwarding an email from them in emailAccount1 to emailAccount2
In an ideal world this is what I would like to happen:
- I would like to be able to forward an email from the user from emailAccount1 to emailAccount2
- This would then create a ticket as emailAccount2 is configured to do so in my Jira Service Desk project
- I would like the user to be the ticket reporter and receive the relevant customer notifications, not emailAccount1
If the above is impossible, then is it possible for the user receive the customer notifications?
I've already tried numerous scenarios of what has been answered here.
Many thanks for any help you can offer!