Hi,
I would like to upgrade Jira Software 7.0.10 to 7.9 and i use this configuration system :
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago)
If i use this procedure https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/upgrading-jira-applications-manually-861253089.html, do you think that is the best way to upgrade ?
Thank you
HI @Julien NATAF
There are different ways to do this and this will depend on your version and Environment for more details please have a look at the below articles as well...
https://confluence.atlassian.com/ug/best-practices-guide-for-upgrading-jira-software-server-933696757.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/upgrading-jira-applications-938846936.html
I use 7.0.10 version, the environment is Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago), and this is for a big entreprise so we need a safe method, what is the best procedure please ?
Just go through the above articles, you will get the idea.
I understand but i wish to know if this procedure https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/upgrading-jira-applications-manually-861253089.html?_ga=2.237358016.1168368464.1529307665-1100259968.1522765237 matches with this configuration Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago) please ? I want only one way not different.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.