Hello everyone,I have a doubt with some of the translations of the JIRA language pack and that is that when performing a cloning, in the history of changes the activity is not translated correctly, does anyone know how I can correct this?
Regards.
Hi Pedro,
If this was something you could fix in the translation yourself, then you could do so by going to our site https://translations.atlassian.com then locating the language and key, and in turn offering an alternative translation.
However from my investigation into this, I was not able to find this particular string as an option to be translated within Jira for that site. I did some more research into this and came across this case: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-6798
Which in turn explains that features like issue linking do not appear to have been fully translatable within Jira yet. Sorry there does not appear to be a way to adjust this at the present time. I fear that this suggestion ticket will need to be addressed in order to then allow Jira to translate that correctly. As such I would recommend that you watch that issue and vote on this feature. This will help our development team to prioritize new features.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.