I signed up for the Jira cloud trial today. After failing to import from Trello, I thought it would be fine to just start from scratch without any leftover baggage.
However at this time I am only able to edit workspace or the application propertieshttps://[domain].atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewApplicationProperties.jspa
Earlier I had the options to perform
https://confluence.atlassian.com/get-started-with-jira-software/start-a-software-project-937185129.html
Step 1-4.
I currently am not able to. I can however access what I believe is an agile board in read only mode.
I can also view the project list associated with this account, I suspect "Default assignee" set to "Unassigned" is an issue but I am also unable to (re)configure this.
It looks like my browser extensions, specifically https://www.eff.org/privacybadger, was blocking some front end elements from jira-frontend.prod.atl-paas.net
Hey @Christopher Wang
Have you checked to see if you have the correct permissions? Sometimes when you create a trial account you're not set as an admin right away. This has happened to me before.
If you are still having an issue I would contact Atlassian Support, and see what they can do.
Glad you got it figured out!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.