I have a project where I could not see the "due date" field during the ticket creation.
Any ideas?
you need to add the Due Date to the create screen associated w/ the project. Go to project > screens.
Fernando,
Is the field added to the Create Issue screen?
ThanksVictor
If you are admin on the project, you can check why field is not visible by using "Configure">>"Where is my field" in the upper right corner of create issue pop up screen.
Just put the field name and it will show up whether the field is missing due to Field Configuration or issue screen or context.
No, it is not. Actually, I have check what Jack Brickley suggested and that worked. Thanks Victor
Thanks Jack. That worked!
I did that but it didn't help me. Maybe because I don't have so much experience in Jira admin.
But I have done what Jack Brickley suggested and that worked.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.