Hello. I'm having difficulties with configuring collaborative editing. Our server uses nginx and as a starting point I used instructions from this page
(How to use nginx to proxy requests for confluence)
Since we want to launch conluence on seperate url, system itself is deployed in root with synchrony at /synchrony and configuration looks something like this
server {
listen 80;
server_name wiki.site_url.ru;
access_log off;
location /synchrony {
proxy_set_header Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:8091;
proxy_http_version 1.1;
proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
proxy_set_header Connection "upgrade";
}
location / {
proxy_set_header Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:8090;
}
}
Base url is configured to wiki.site_url.ru and seems to be working as intended.
When Confluence is started with collaborative editing enabled, I can see that server is processing request at ports 8090 and 8091 and in collaborative editing tab in configuration I can see, that everything seems to be in order and editing mode is started, but if I try to access the page being edited I either get message "This page is taking longer to load than usual" and unable to edit it, or a message about inablity to start websocket which results in editing page seperatly and merging later.
Thanks in advance.