Reading:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/use-trello-and-confluence-together-943978256.htmlwe can't find any macro for trello in our installation....
Would be glad about any hint on this.
Server:Confluence Version 6.9.0Build Number 7701
Hi Lars,
As Per @Jenny Millman's post here:
Solved: How can I embed a Trello board in Confluence?
We don't have any confirmed plans for this, but it is a long-term idea. I'm tagging Jenny here in case she has any further input on that.
You can also vote on and follow these two feature requests for the server, in case anything changes:
Let us know if you have any questions!
Regards,
Suren Raj
thanks Suren, I was actually looking for the described macro in:https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/use-trello-and-confluence-together-943978256.htmlwhich we could not find in our confluence server installation.
Now I understand: there is no development, to make that macro available in confluence server?
So, Attlassian's answer to my question is: Yes ?
any comments on that?
Lars
Hi, Lars.
The link you mention is for Confluence Cloud, not Confluence Server.Yes, you are correct. So far there is no development for that macro.Cheers
>>The link you mention is for Confluence Cloud, not Confluence Server
nothing on that page or in the link name gives a hint for what version this is meant,so either an internal political decision or you could name it there...
Ok. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.