Hello! I started using Atlassian products a little over a month ago, so please let me know if this is not the right place for this.
When searching for solutions to my own questions, I find there are a lot of people who have similar problems and have gotten no response. I acknowledge that sometimes there is not a good answer yet or no one knows it, but letting questions go unanswered for over a year while they rack up views from other people looking for the same solution isn't a great community practice.
Is there a process for unanswered questions within the Atlassian Community? How would a process like this take shape, if there isn't one?
I'd suggest a feature where questions that have no replies for a month get promoted to people who answer questions frequently. Even someone saying "here's how you open a support ticket" or "that feature isn't currently available, here's the issue where you can vote for it" would be very helpful both for the user who asked the question and future users who run into the same problem.
As you can probably guess, I have an unanswered question. But this one is the kind of question I'm most concerned about.