Hi All,
I have an issue with linking ticket numbers to external ticket system in bit bucket cloud comments. I am able to make the ticket numbers in the comments as a link but not able to link it to the correct ticket number by using \1 capture groups. When I put capture group \1 the whole thing stops working. But the reg ex works fine in converting it to a link though.
Meaning this works:
Url: http://redmine.test.com/redmine/issues/
Key: \d+
This doesn't work:
Url: http://redmine.test.com/redmine/issues/\1
Can you please let me know what needs to be done to link these numbers to a specific ticket in the ticket system by URL capture groups.
Regards,Ram
Found the answer:
Key should be in paranthesis like '(\d+)' for the capture group to work.
Took me some time to figure this out lol
R
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.