I am using bitbucket (standard plan) where I am the admin owner of the repo as well. I am watching the repo and I have also configured my email for notifications. But still I don't receive any emails for commit, etc. to the repo.
Hi Nikhil! Keep in mind that you won't receive notifications of changes made by yourself, you'll need to test it with someone else. Was that your case? Are you still having trouble receiving the notifications?
Kind regards,
Ana
Yes, I am not receiving any email notifications for the commits.
+1
New UI notifications changed :
Old options :
Yes, I used to get an email for each push from any of my team mates on repositories that I had opted to get commit notifications for. One day they just stopped and I haven't been able to restart them.
Hi @nikhil-covacap, @Mark Stickling, @loorlab-team ! Turns out this is being caused by a bug related to the new browser experience, until we fix this you can use the following workaround:
This has been reported at Issue #16313.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Cheers,
Thanks Ana, It works well.
Hi! i have the same problem, not receiving any email notifications for the commits. I already checked the option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.