Hello, I'm a jira user.
I follow your document
https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/proxying-atlassian-server-applications-with-apache-http-server-mod_proxy_http-806032611.html
to set reverse proxy for our company's jira.
But there is an error and I read the following document
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-displays-an-error-banner-about-the-incorrect-tomcat-config-939940652.html
I tried my best to solve a problem, but it doesn't work.
I don't have an idea what the problem is.
I want to show you log file and configuration file. How can I contact you?
Thank you.
Are you able to post the error message without revealing any private information, knowing what the error is will help narrow things down a bit.
Im sure you have read :-
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/howto/reverse_proxy.html
but link it here just in case.
@jaeguen shinWhat kind of errors are you geting ?
If you can provide answers for below, I might able to help you.
1. I can't find the version, but it should be latest version.
2. Yes, I use jira, confluence, apache proxy in same server.
3. *** is our company's name. I change it for security.
server.xml:
<Connector port="8080" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false"maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol" URIEncoding="UTF-8"useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443"acceptCount="100" disableUploadTimeout="true" bindOnInit="false" scheme="http"proxyName="jira.***.kr" proxyPort="80"/>
-----------------------------
I use ubuntu 16.04, I made a conf file at sites-enabled directory.
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName jira.***.kr
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyVia Off
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPass /jira http://jira.***.kr:8080
ProxyPassReverse /jira http://jira.***.kr:8080
</VirtualHost>
ServerName wiki.***.kr
ProxyPass /confluence http://wiki.***.kr:8090
ProxyPassReverse /confluence http://wiki.**.kr:8090
I want to access jira by jira.***.kr, confluence by wiki.***.kr
I use jira at port 8080, confluence at 8090.
I configure files like below. If I access jira.***.kr, it goes to ubuntu apache base page.
If I access jira.***.kr:8080, it goes to jira page, and make a error.
The error message is exactly same above.
Thank you for your link, I didn't read it.
I want to access jira by jira.***.kr, confluence by wiki.***.kr.
If I access jira.***.kr, it goes to ubuntu apache default page.
Is this enough information? If not, please tell me what to add
Try changing to:-
ProxyPass /confluence http://wiki.***.kr:8090/confluence
ProxyPassReverse /confluence http://wiki.**.kr:8090/confluence
and same for jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.