We have Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket up and running. The application links were created and working fine till last week. Now getting network error on the application link admin page. The link to all three applications working vice versa. But in Jira it shows having difficulty contacting confluence/bitbucket. I confirmed all three servers timezone settings. Also on the application side. The problem is only happening between Jira and other apps. The application link from confluence and bitbucket doesn't have any time sync issues.
Followed
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/APPLINKS052/OAuth+troubleshooting+guide#OAuthtroubleshootingguide-OAuthtimestamp
Hello!
I think, that you need to verify also:
1. Check, that your reverse-proxy settings weren't changed (port, address. settings in server.xml)
2. Try to make applications links again - I had another case, and it helped me
3. Please, provide us some more logs - maybe you lost something else
I resolved it after installing chrony service in my ubuntu box to sync time and re created the application links again.
Thanks,
Al
Thanks Daniel.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.