I would like to understand whether there is an underlying problem that occurs more often.
Story
I want to be able to use the JIRA sprint report to understand which stories were delivered and which were removed from sprint,
So that I can review the team’s capabilities in estimation and their predictability over sprints.
I’ll know this is done when the issue that stories that are removed from sprint do not show in the sprint report is resolved.
Example
Removed from sprint#26, moved into sprint#27 (not visible in sprint report). <-- the problem
Removed from sprint#27, moved into sprint#28 (visible in sprint report).
Sprint 28 is current sprint.
Acceptance criteria
Given that a story has been removed from a past sprint, and moved into another,
When I check the sprint report for the sprint it was removed from,
Then I always see the story listed under the header “Issues Removed From Sprint”.
What can be done in order to view..
Help me on this
TIA..