Hi,
Some add-ons create log file. So I can't find Default Loggers section. Could you help me please?
I found it in jira-server https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/logging-and-profiling-802592962.html , but I need it for Jira Cloud.
HI @Igor Fedoseev
Welcome to the community!
Default Loggers section means are you looking for the log files which was created by jira application.
if yes. then please see the <Jira_HOME>/log directory here you will find all the logs.
Hi @Yogesh Mude ,
I use Jira Cloud. I don't an access to the server.
Sorry, that was my mistake!
you need to contact with Atlassian Support for this.
Hi Igor Fedoseev,Are you sure that some add-ons create a log file that you can access on the Jira Cloud instance? Some apps can create log files indeed, but they aren't related with the Jira instance itself. The Jira Cloud uses a different architecture from the Server version, and add-on isn't running on the instance, but somewhere else on the Cloud provider.
Although, I would like to know if it's possible to get logs from Jira Cloud instances (not from apps).Kind regards,Paulo Alves.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.