I'm trying to create a custom blueprint template from the tutorial: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/multi-page-blueprints-with-confluence-connect/I've set up a development confluence in the cloud and enabled the development mode there. I also have an ngrok account registered.I've also modified the credentials.json so that the user name is admin and the password is the one I have on my Atlassian account.I also had to modify the config.json "hosts" so that the confluence url was not ending with "confluence" but with "wiki". Then I also removed the JIRA url from the hosts config.No other changes were made.Node version is v8.10.0. Npm version is 5.6.0.When I run npm install, I get an error:Failed to register with host {some guid here}Error: Parse ErrorError: Parse Error at TLSSocket.socketOnData (_http_client.js:440:20) at emitOne (events.js:116:13) at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:211:7) at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:263:12) at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:250:11) at TLSSocket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:208:10) at TLSWrap.onread (net.js:607:20)Failed to register with host {another guid here}Error: Parse ErrorError: Parse Error at TLSSocket.socketOnData (_http_client.js:440:20) at emitOne (events.js:116:13) at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:211:7) at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:263:12) at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:250:11) at TLSSocket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:208:10) at TLSWrap.onread (net.js:607:20)Add-on not registered; no compatible hosts detectedAny ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.