Hi, I have added the text gadget to JIRA dashboard. It contains few text fields. I have filled those fileds, but it gets erased the moment i move away from the screen. How to store the values of those fields somewhere
Hi @Lakshmi Narasimhan,
Have you tried typing plain text? Can display it after saving?
That comes, but if i have a text box the value is not saved
Hi,
You have to specify the atribute value of your input. this value will stay even if you change page.
Whether because HTML syntax errors?
Try some simple HTML formats and save it.
Hello,
Do I understand correctly that you added the Text gadget and then added html, which shows a couple of text fields? If so, then these values will not be saved. They are just html fields and nothing more. If you want to save the values, you would need to decide where to save, how to save and develop your own solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.