Hi
I have created a filter of my JQL query. I want to export the results of the filter to an excel . How to do it from JIRA automatically
Hi @cpotti,
As far as I know, these are two separate operations1. Query the results2. Export to ExcelHowever, you can send the query results to yourself automatically through the subscription function
Hi,
When you write your JQL query, you are able to export it in CSV (Export -> CSV).
I am able to export the results by clicking the export button (export it in CSV (Export -> CSV) in JIRA. But I don't want to manually go and click the export button. Can it be done automatically that is just getting the filter results getting populated in excel?
Try excel- > data -> to create a new web queryAfter adding the Jira data source, you can refresh it dynamically to Excel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.