Baffled. My pipeline builds, I commit a change, the change is committed to source, both locally and in the cloud and shows no error in the pipeline log. But the file does not change on the remote server. It is an ftp connection to my remote file server. There are no errors anywhere, except the file on the remote ftp server does not change.
What is stranger is that I have a twin setup in the same account, different repo, committing changes on another pipeline to a different directory on the remote server and a different directory on my local machine, with identical files and permissions, and that one works.
The only difference between the two setups is therefore the ftp password, the local directories, which sit side by side, and the repo on bitbucket cloud, which are in the same account. Any ideas?
I was thinking there might be a permissions issue, but both the files on the remote ftp server are identical and have the same permissions. I tried setting a file to 755 but it still did not change. Both ftp connections have been tested in FileZilla and respond in the same way - I can edit the files in FileZilla.