I want to have another Execution result field in Test Cases so that I can have it different for developer testing and QA testing.
@Manveen Kaur, "Test Cases" isn't a native/default filed that I'm aware of so I suspect this is a custom field? Maybe you have a test addon? In any event you can certainly create a custom filed with a drop down selection for test results.
Thanks @Jack Brickey, So yes I have a addon- QMetry which gives me a default field "Test case". I am here referring to Execution Result highlighted in yellow. I am not able to figure out how to customize these fields here.
But I think its QTM custom issuetype. Not sure.
Manveen, I cannot assist w/ Qmetry unfortunately as I don't have any experience. I haven't seen any Community activity on Qmetry so unsure how much help you may get here. Have you reached out to the developer of the addon?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.