It looks like a new category. It hasn't appeared before yesterday
Seems like a new feature .. Maybe group posts - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Groups/ct-p/groups
We launched groups functionality yesterday and are doing a small pilot with a few starter groups. Release notes and more information coming soon! If anything breaks or looks weird, please let us know. 😊
If there's a group you want to start, this is the suggestion thread. We started with the top two vote-getters in this thread.
Thanks!
Thanks for your reply
@Monique vdB, I like the way this is going!
From looking at the Austin user group, I can't watch the group without becoming a member. I'd love to keep up with what's going on in Austin, yet I'm really a member of the Dallas group (can't wait to have it listed):
Should users be allowed to watch without becoming members?
@[deleted]this is good feedback! Right now joining and watching are one action but this is a good argument that it should be two. Thanks for the idea!
Who is your Dallas AUG Leader? We can work with them to get the group going -- especially if you volunteer to help run the online portion of it, that might help it get prioritized earlier! 😉 We want to make sure we have someone actively managing the group online and it may not always ben the same person/people being active IRL.
@Monique vdB, I'm the Dallas AUG Leader! :-) ... with 3 others.We have a meeting tonight. I will check with the team how ready we are for leading this community group and will get back to you tomorrow.
@[deleted]hey that's great! Definitely gives you an advantage since you will be able to help on the online side of things. Let me know what you decide!
@Monique vdB, it's a go! Let's get the Dallas AUG group rolling!
Woo hoo! @Celina Zamora can help you with next steps!
@[deleted] here is your group! Once you've joined let me know and I can make you an admin.
@Monique vdB, thank you & @Celina Zamora-Torres! I have joined the group.
You're all set as an admin @[deleted]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.