I have a JIRA item (risk) created but listed under Issue Links in an epic and I want it listed under Issues in Epic. I can’t figure out how to move it from the one section to the other?
Hi Rosanne,
You need to put this issues under the Epic, adding them as part of the Epic.
I recommend you to take a look at the below documentation, where you have more information, regarding to using Epic and adding stories to it.
https://www.atlassian.com/agile/tutorials/epics
sent as answer instead of reply
Hi Gabriel,
Thanks for the reply and link. I understand new issues should be created using the + next to the issues in epic or linked to the epic when first creating the issue. In this situation, someone else created this issue and I need to have it reflected under "Issues in Epic" and not under "Issue links". Do you know how to move or update the issue so that it correctly reflects under "Issues in Epic" section of the epic?
I'm having the same issue
Issues can be moved from Linked issues to Issues in EPIC by putting in an "Epic link" by editing the Issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.