Hi!,
I've just installed Jira in my organization, and created a single user, which is the administrator. I have configured jira to use my own mysql database which is in the same server.
At first, evertything seemed to go fine: I could create projects, add new issues, add comments, add attachments,...
Then, I tried to access other functions from the header links, such as manage users.
My user belongs to the following groups:
jira-administrators
jira-software-users
but if I try to access an administrative function, I am prompted to enter my password again. I enter my password, and then, without any error message, I am redirected to the same page again, to enter the administrative password again...
And I can'tgo beyond that page.
This is my only user, so I can't see many options here.
Am I missing something to enable access to administrative funcions or something like that?
thanks,
Juan