Hello,
One of my company's departments has three individual Kanban Boards set-up within a single project. I need to limit access for a third-party contractor to "view only" in only one of the three boards...is this possible?
Insight is appreciated!
@Rachel Southard, I may be missing something in the details here so please let me k ow if my answer is in sufficient.
Each Kanban board is independent of others and as such you control the shares of each independently. Simply go to Board settings > General and edit the Shares.
Thanks, Jack! Unfortunately with the new UI under "General" there is no edit shares option--the only place I'm seeing to control who has access is at the project level which doesn't work when there's three boards within the project.
Any other ideas is appreciated!
hmmm... are you on cloud or server? Are you working w/ Kanban boards you created or the default one that comes w/ the project? Here is a view of one of my kanban boards General view and I'm certainly on the new UI. Now are a system admin or the board creator? Can you share an image of what you see?
That is unfortunately not what I'm seeing--it's a locked group. This Project and Board were set-up by a former contractor and when that ended, I was told to take over.
When in admin, and in the overall project, you can add people with a label (also pictured), but even when selecting "vendor" it provides access to everything in the project, not just the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.