https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/logging-work-on-issues-902499028.html
On that screen it seems that if you put in .5d for worked logged it does not like that very much. Has anyone seen this before or know what is going on?
Hmm, that seems like a regression, as Jira has allowed fractional entries in time since 3.something
Where exactly is this particular box? Can you log time in fractions elsewhere (like in the plain Jira time logging)
The link I dropped in there shows the screen for reference. If I open the subtask in another tab, it works fine
Ah, ok, that's a bug in the "new issue view" (one amongst many). You can turn that off in your profile, and you should find you'll be able to enter time properly again.
Not sure where to go for that setting, got a path by chance?
I don't, I don't use Cloud much any more. I thought it was under your profile settings
Strange. Works fine in JIRA 7.3.7
7.3.7 doesn't have the new issue view option
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.