GreenHopper - 6.1.4
How to find all issues from not started sprint?
PS issueFunction in inSprint - works only for started sprints
You could try https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions#ScriptedJQLFunctions-inSprint(boardname,sprintname).
as I said issueFunction in inSprint("My board", "Sprint 1") DOSENT WORK
issueFunction in inSprint(
"My board"
,
"Sprint 1"
) DOSENT WORK
hrm ok... does it not produce the right number of issues or there is some other problem?
hm ... I can't understand …. sometimes issueFunction in inSprint works fine, sometimes not .. I can't catch the reason ... I will try to provide more details in 1-2 days
Can you provide me information where I can find data about not started sprints and issues? I can’t find it into SQL database
When searching for issues in sprints that have not begin yet, just use the issueFunction in inSprint("BoardName", "Sprint Name").... it works, I just tested it on JIRA 5.2.5 and GH 6.1.2
I recommend you try this again, but this time go to the Plan Mode of your board, click on the View In ISsue Navigator button right below the sprint name of the unstarted sprint, you will be taken to the issue navigator where you can see the issueFunction JQL in action.
yes I know about that ... Can you provide me informaion about data in SQL database? How can I find issues from not started sprint in Database?
doesnt seem to be an easy task to get it. Have a look at this answers discussion: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/96142/how-to-get-sprint-issue-list-by-sql
"go to the Plan Mode of your board, click on the View In ISsue Navigator button right below the sprint name of the unstarted sprint,"
Does this only show if you have the plug-in installed. I'm waiting for admin to install this plugin, but this link you talk about seems to me to not be related to plugin itself. I'm currently using version 6.1.3.2 of GH.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.