It seems I cannot do it myself.
I found a solution.
It is labelled Beta.
in my profile, I activated two-step login and after that in the left menu a could find and option:
Recent Devices Bets
If click this, you see a list of your open sessions and could close them one by one or all at once.
After login just use the below link and it takes you to the right page.
https://id.atlassian.com/profile/profile.action
Alain,
Unfortunately Atlassian has not provided an easy way to do this besides filing a support ticket with them. I believe that they added an option to the login form that allows you to disable the "stay logged in" feature. You will need to check that on login in the future.
Thank you very much.
Hi Brant,
I tried to logout and login again, but I couldn't find any option to add session timeout or anything elas.
Directly to the dashboard.
Could you please let me know how?
Best
Sorry have not been out to cloud for a while. After logging in and playing around you are correct that is the current solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.