I'm having issues with the Rapid Board not displaying correctly. I have about 9 coulmns on there, which I think it part of my issue. As I remove columns one by one, I'm able to see more of the cards, but there's still a display issue (cards are overlapping) even with only 4 columns.
I'm wondering if there's a way to display my cards in "list view" link I can on the planning board, thereby making them smaller. They seem to be displayed in the planning board equivalent of "card view" at the moment.
Here's my original issue, which is still unresolved:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/29155/any-idea-why-my-greenhopper-rapid-board-isn-t-displaying-all-of-my-issues
Here's the bug I entered for this, which includes a screenshot of the problem I'm having:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-4310
UPDATE: Original Issue has been resolved. Note to self: don't use gigantic images for your priorities, especially when they're just an image of white space, because it blocks your cards.