I have a question on configuring my Service Desk instance.
I have it working so that anyone can create an issue on my Self Service portal.
The question(s) I have now are:
- I don't want people that don't work at my company to be able to get to the self-service portal and be able to search my confluence database. I'm OK with everyone in the world having the possibility to see the portal but if I have confidential info in there (through Confluence) I don't want the "world" to see that. Is there a way to link my users to a Google Suite account?
Is it possible to create a connection with my Google Suite users but only have them as "customers". Every time I open a new ticket on my own, I have to manually add the user into Jira as a new customer. Then I can say any user at @smartbizloans.com has access to confluence.
Thank you for your help!
Mitch