Has anyone else run into this problem?
- I've got a request type in a Jira Service Desk with a Project select list that I want to be optional by default (so it can receive email) but when a user is using the service desk portal, I want the Project select list to be required.
- I set up ScriptRunner Behaviours to make the Project select list required on the service desk portal. I know it's configured correctly because the "(optional)" note is gone from the field since I set up the Behaviour. However, I can still submit a ticket without selecting something in the Project list (by leaving it as "none").
The only thing I can think is that Behaviours is seeing the "none" option selected in the Project select list as a viable option, instead of not one of the real options at all.
Note: "none" is not one of the options configured for the select list. It's only showing up because we don't want to set a default value for this particular select list so Jira puts a "none" in the select list for you when the form first loads.